10 December 2008

3 Years and Counting

Yesterday was Brad and my 3rd anniversary!

The thing about being married for three years is that the you know each other even better than you did the first two years, and definitely more than you did the day you married each other. It is amazing to me to remember that day and realize that although I knew Brad, I didn't really know Brad. Lucky for me, I love Brad more than I did that day. He is a wonderful man and husband and I feel privileged to be his wife.
To celebrate we went to the temple. It is fun for me because I get to wear my real wedding dress every time we go to the temple (I wasn't married in the "wedding gown" you see me in above, but in my temple dress). Afterwards we went and got a bite to eat and then we went to a BYU Chamber Orchestra concert that ended up being really good. The orchestra played, among other things, Vivaldi's Four Seasons, it was beautiful.
I can't believe it's been 3 years! I can't believe it's only been 3 years! Mostly I am just looking forward to forever with Brad.
(Yes I am a sentimental little gal')

10 comments:

ixoj said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Rachel said...

How fun! You look gorgeous in that red cloak Caroline.

Katie Browning said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 3 years! Congrats and I will be expecting my annual thank you card shortly for making this all happen :) Merry Chritmas Caroline!!

Katie
jkbrowning.com

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! We thought of you and it sounds like it was a wonderful day!

Jessie said...

Rachel is right, you do look great in that red cloak. Where ever did you get it?

april said...

It's interesting how it feels like you have been together forever while simultaneously feeling like it's only been a short while.

Happy Anniversary!

Caitlin said...

3 years - wow! Congrats!!! :) I remember when we were sitting across the room from him in Dr. Baker's class . . . and the beginning of your crush. :)

Lanenga Family said...

It is good to see your wedding pics again! You looked so beautiful (uhh, you too, BRad :)) I wore my temple dress as well, so it's fun to go to the temple each time and look at my dress remembering that special day...*sigh* What are you guys doing for Christmas?

Derek and Emily said...

Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You look absolutely gorgeous. I am sad to not have seen such a princess in person. Maybe at your next wedding. just kidding. Seriously, Brad. Dani