07 January 2009

Post from Caroline

I haven't posted anything for awhile so I decided I ought to post something. Here is a picture of me and my niece Clara, she is a doll and she has great hair! This was taken on New Year's Eve. We had a great time with my family on New Year's Eve with my family and celebrating my Dad's 70th birthday (which was earlier in the month).

So today I met with a professor at Utah Valley University to get a job as an adjunct professor in the communications department. It was good and bad. Basically I have a job teaching next fall and possibly summer, but not for this semester. Afterall, today was the first day of class at the school, but I was hoping that they might possibly have a spot to fill this semester. Oh well, I guess if we are still around in the fall, I could teach then. By the way, for those of you who don't know, it looks like our plans to move to Italy have fallen through. We were hoping to be there already, but with the economy and therefore a decline in the amount of drafting work I have we won't be able to go...sadly the dream has died. Now, we just have to decide what we want to do with our lives now, easy right? Do we stay here or do we move? And if we move, where do we move to? Anyone have an answer for me...

Okay, so this was a lot of rambling, but I just wanted to post something. In the meantime, send photography jobs www.stilllightphotography.com my way (hint hint) and check out my cooking blog www.twolittlechefs.blogspot.com and tell your friends about it.

ciao

4 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

Alright, I have an idea. MOVE TO CALIFORNIA! Or, I will give you an alternative. Move to New Jersey or Pennsylvania with us in Feb/March! It would be so fun! :)

Amber Marie said...

Yes, I have an answer for you. This is Ryan and Amber Wilson by the way...

TEXAS is where you should move. Specifically south Texas where the air is warm and the beach is just a stone's throw away...

C'mon! We even have an extra room while you scout out the area.... :)

Anonymous said...

Texas is a good idea :) Congrats on the teaching job..I think you would be soo good at that. You would be very real and fresh which is what a professor needs to be. Thanks for posting on your blog--I love to know what is going on with you guys!

Anonymous said...

stay here. Texas bad. Utah...good. I think we are done here.