04 February 2009

My Parents are Awesome

So you may or may not know about the Utah Food Bank, they collect food and raise money to provide for Utah's needy. They get money from private donors and corporations around the state; the Church is a big contributor, as you probably guessed. So, I have an awesome Mom, which you know if you have met her, and she is the Chair of the Board of Directors. They have been working on getting a new building (which the Church donated, I believe) and today was the ground-breaking of the remodel of the building. So who, do you ask is planning the remodel? Well, my Dad of course (although he is paying me to do some of the drafting, does that make me not as great as my parents, likely). Anyways, that is why I say, my parents are awesome, they really are just great people!

Here's a news clip and article from today...if you scroll down you can see some of our drawings. :)

1 comment:

Brad said...

Your parents are awesome! They are some of the most generous people I have ever met, with both time and money.