14 June 2009

Afternoon Walk


One afternoon we went for a walk with the Rathers in a nice park. It was wonderful, but very hot and humid.

The boys' favorite section (other than the area with all the turtles) was where the branches overhung and made a kind of a tunnel.

There was a lot of special stick finding going on, though some of the branches had to be 'adjusted' to make them just the right size.

The boys were very excited when they found some animal tracks

While we were there Jeremiah and I became great friends. I knew we were going to be pals when he corrected his brothers, informing them that my name was not Brad, but Brown, which is what he called me the entire time.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice pictures - I love that you were called Brown

Jessie said...

Man, as if I didn't miss all the eastern family ties enough already.