06 September 2009

We are not the best bloggers.

I realized today, well before today, that Brad and I are not the best bloggers. I mean there are so many things to keep up with these days, as far as electronic communications. There is facebook, which we recently joined. We have our Clark family website; I have my cooking blog, twolittlechefs, our photography website and our fineart photography website. That doesn't even include checking personal email, work email, reading what the word of the day is from dictionary.com, reading the news that I have delivered into my inbox, reading friends blogs/facebook, etc, etc....

How does one keep up with all this electronic communication and still have time to actually call and visit with friends/family? Not to mention eating, sleeping, playing, working, you know - living?

ps...this picture has no relavance to my post, I just know that people are more likely to read something if there is a picture along with the text. True?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Do what I generally do - avoid most electronic communications with all but the closest people. After all is said and done, you don't have to blog, use facebook, etc.

By the way, where is the bottom half of this picture?

NH Rather said...

This picture is so cute.

Caroline said...

Jessie: I figured that not everyone needed to see me in my underwear. Thank you for remembering the entirety of this gem though!

selway2005 said...

I too get overwhelmed with electronic ommunications...sometimes, I enjoy turning all media off. And, I agree, a picture says more than 1000 words, so it attracts more attention.