30 April 2009

What a Wonderful Surprise



Did you have a favorite food as a kid? One of mine was brown beans with hot dogs. I am sure my parents hated it, but since all they had to do was open a can of brown beans and cut a couple hot dogs into it to make me happy they rarely refused. It was the best thing ever! Thus, it was to my great joy that we found this can of Beanee Weenee at Smiths the other day. I didn't know that you could get it with the hot dogs already inside. How awesome is that!

*Sorry about the picture, it was from a camera phone...ugh!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

We didn't buy a can however, just got a good chuckle out of the name.

By the way Brad, I didn't know this was something you enjoyed, would you like me to add it to the menu this week?

Rachel said...

I loved that when I was a kid too!

Travis said...

N-A-S-T-Y-!-!-!

Brad said...

I don't think that it would be a favorite anymore, at least not the pre-made version.

Kelly said...

Do you remember chuck-wagon chili Brad?

Brad said...

Oh baby do I remember chuck-wagon chili!