13 November 2008

Everything you can Imagine and More

As Caroline mentioned we went to a car show in Vegas last week, the SEMA Show to be exact. It is for aftermarket car jive, like rims, turbo chargers, body kits, etc. and is only open to those in the industry and the media (and spouses in Caroline's case). Despite this it is one of the largest car shows in the world, with tons of international attendees and everything you can imagine and more, from exotics and luxury cars, to offroaders and econo boxes, but all are decked out. With all those sweet cars everywhere it was amazing how quickly we were saying, oh just another Porsche, another GT-R, another Rolls. Here is a very small sampling of what there was there. I am curious to see if you can even figure out what some of them are. Post them in the comments, a point for each one...and no peaking. If you need to see a full-sized version click on the picture. Oh and that is a machine gun mounted on the fender of the second to last one.



















If you are still interested in seeing more I have been posting batches of them on www.motorcities.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jealous!!!

Ben and Summer said...

Hey! I was innocently looking at Rachel C.'s blog and found a link that said "Caroline and Brad". So I had to check if it was the same ones I know, and you are! So I hope it's OK that I blog-stalked you... Please say so if not:) But it's so dang CUTE. I love your posts and pictures! I think I'll get you that kitty for Christmas, Caroline... :)

Kelly said...

Wow Brad, those are some pretty and shiny cars!

Josh said...

Great pics Brad, I can't wait to ask you some Q's about some of those crazy modified and concept cars. I would have loved that.

Josh said...

Oh, and my guesses:

1-Not Sure?
2-Rolls Royce
3-Cadillac Wagon/ambulance
4-Old Ford concept?
5-This looks similar to a cadillac concept i've seen
6-Chevy Camaro
7-Hyundai Tiburon
8-I thought this was a Maserati but I did cheat on this one to find it was a Spyker Laviolette
9-Lamborghini
10-Nissan GT-R
11-Aston Martin, maybe vanquish model
12-Not sure?
13-Modified Chevy Silverado
14-Infiniti FX
15-The original Hummer turned into a snow machine looks like
16-Jeep Cherokee
17-Bentley

Brad said...

Josh, scores 11. Well, done!