02 November 2008

Patrice gets Bored at Night

I do not know if we have mentioned Patrice before or not, but she is our friendly neighborhood ghost and all michief in our house gets blamed on her. Our computer chair that loves to creak when no one is in the room and messes that...ummm...no one made.















Anyway, she is up to a new trick it seems. A couple of times over the last year our TV has just magically turned itself on. Last night though Patrice was apparently quite bored, because at 2am, Caroline got up to go to the bathroom and the TV was on. Of course she turned it off, but then when I got up at the 7:30am for my meeting it was on again. That naughty girl.

3 comments:

ixoj said...

THAT is SUPER creepy!!

Kelly said...

I can laugh because it's not me! otherwise I would probably be freaked out!

Rachel said...

Haha! I love that you have a ghost named Patrice!