12 November 2008

Last weekend

Last weekend Brad and I went to LV and LA. It was great. Warm weather, friends, family and plenty of hamburgers. (For those of you who don't know, I love hamburgers. Funny that I was a vegetarian for so long...) Anyways we went to a car show in Las Vegas, I did some clothes shopping in Vegas, and then we headed to Cali., where the sun is bright and the traffic is plentiful. Here are a couple of pics. I am going to let Brad post the car pics he wants from the car show...hint hint Brad.

This is at the Griffiths Observatory near NH and Ashley's house.Got to love those birds of paradise.NH and Ashley are much more hip than us.

This is a good resemblance of Brad's life. Him just trying to get along and live life and me hassling him most of the time.

This is the Wann family. That is my sister and her husband Guy and their children.This is a reenactment of their "engagement" photos.That's me and Brad at the Wann's house.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun - but any trip that involves L.A. is bound to be fun! Did you go to Didi Reeses? Mmmmm...yum!

ixoj said...

that's funny- i thought it was you and a random arab man snuggling on the bench...