03 July 2009

Friends

When I went to graduate school I met some really amazing people, including my wonderful husband. The year that I started graduate school at BYU there were 3 men and 6 ladies (including myself) in my class. With such a small group you quickly become friends. I was also lucky enough to get to know some of the students from the year before me and the year after. In fact, if you didn't know this, Brad and I met in the master's program at BYU, which of course was the best part of the whole thing!


Anyways, every couple of months some of us ladies, we call ourselves the master girls, get together and reminisce and catch up on each others lives. It is great fun! We had one such night this week. Included in the picture are from left Liz who recently moved from Philly to Minniapolis, Brooke, Jen, Holly, me, Dr. Baker (one of our professors who became friends with us), Tami, and Caitlin and new son Guy.

Thanks ladies for making this a great night!

ps...Kelly and I are hosting a contest with a prize on our cooking blog, check it out!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How fun to have made such good friends in your program!