24 March 2009

Caroline's Weekend

Just thought I would give you all a glimpse of what I will be doing this weekend. Friday morning I get to take Brianna's bridal pictures...

Here are a couple of engagement pictures I took in February at the Salt Lake Public Library. They are a super fun couple, with lots of personality (as you can tell from the picture above).
I will be taking Brianna's bridal pictures on Friday morning. I am excited because she was fun and has really pretty blue eyes.
Saturday morning I get to photograph Brittany and Brett's wedding. Brittany is the girl that cuts my hair, and as you can see she is super photogenic....

She has beautiful eyes to lure in innocent men, just kidding. She is a babe, and I am super excited she is getting married, and that I get to photograph the event.

Anyways, that's what I will be doing.

4 comments:

Brad said...

Isn't my wife amazing!

Kelly said...

She truly is amazing, Brad! Great pictures Caroline!

John-David and Kathryn said...

Look at you be a photographer. I am so happy to think that I was one of your first subjects that you captured on film. Unfortunately, I don't really look like either of those girls which might have something to do with why my modeling career never took off. Food for thought.

Caroline said...

Kathryn:

You really were one of my early subjects back in junior high. Thanks for your help at an early stage in my career! You are great!