16 September 2008

I'mmmm dooonnnneee...okay not really


I am done writing my thesis. This is a true, well sort of true statement. After many gruelling hours at the HBLL, fifth floor, cubicle 41b I have finished the first draft of my thesis. Now, I still have revisions to make (self-imposed and some future ones I am sure from my professors) but its there. I am SO happy! Ireally cannot believe it. So, in about 3 or 4 weeks I should be officially done, thesis stamped, signed, and collecting dust on the shelves of the HBLL. I accept flowers, food, and congrats!
One thesis almost done, one to go! (I will be officially joining team Brad now, you should join too!)

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Congrats!!!! That's awesome - and a great relief, I'm sure! :)

Kelly said...

Exciting! And I'm on team Brad for sure!

Katie Browning said...

I am so excited for you! You have been working on that since I have know you and I know how hard and long it has been. You deserve every bit of Congrats!!! GO CAROLINE!!!!!!

ashrather said...

Molto Bene! (As the italians say) Very good! Or is it much good? Either way Congrats!

Ms Adventurer said...

Yahooo!!! Well done. Don't let the revisions be too much of a bother. Just stick to what your chair wants and keep it short and sweet.

PS. I'm off the meds now so I think I am speaking logically. Tam