08 September 2008

Recent wedding


Our new camera has made photographing weddings so much more fun because I can take as many pictures as I want (well our card holds 800+ images). Here are a few of my favorite pictures from a wedding I recently photographed.
I thought that the image of the father giving away the bride was very cute (my little sentimental heart just loved it). Small boy caught in the act, got to love it. I only added the picture of the bride and her maid of honor because it looks a little too close to a "California" wedding if you get me drift.

By the way, I am going to update our website tonight or tomorrow, I haven't updated it in quite a while. So check it out.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the pictures! How fun to do something you enjoy for work.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Caroline
So glad that you joined the blogging world. I would have checked it out sooner but I was a little under the weather. I just wanted to thank you for coming to see me on Saturday. It was wonderful to see you and you look just as beautiful as ever. I hope everything with Italy works out and that we will be seeing pictures of Italy soon.

Love
Always
Kathryn