08 September 2008

Two things.






First, goodnews. My one blonde sister Jessie who is just older than me had a baby this weekend. Her name is Clara Tee Rather Lewis. The name Tee comes from my grandma, her name was Theresa, but we just called her "Tee". As you see Clara has dark hair, just like toe-head brother and strawberry blonde sister! We will wait and see if it turns red (another nephew started dark and turned red) or if it will remain really dark.






Number 2. I spent about 5 or 6 hours on campus today, mostly confined to a cubicle on the 5th floor of the library. But whilst there I saw at least 3 mustaches on students! Just because you can DOES NOT mean that you should. Fella's please, your killing me. I know the 80s have been reborn, but must the mustache come with that? I beg of you, leave the mustaches to Magnum PI and older European men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO...that baby is absolutely gorgeous. She looks like you, right?! Ew on the 'stach talk. Ew.
Dani