02 October 2008

The Alpine Loop...This is the Time

Caroline and I took a wonderful scenic drive on Tuesday. We drove along the alpine loop up to Cascade Springs and back. Now if you read my earlier post about missing the Ferrari, this was the spot. It just makes your heart ache doesn't it?









Caroline gathered up a nice collection of leaves for all of her photographing needs. She almost couldn't part with them and I think she shed a few tears watching them wash away in the stream.













We discovered the scene of a cupid attack.









































5 comments:

Caroline said...

I love our camera! We got so so many beautiful pictures on this hike. Me and photoshop are going to be having a lot of fun.

John-David and Kathryn said...

I am so glad that you are still into modeling in the great outdoors. These photos brought make fond memories of our early modeling days.

ixoj said...

Those are great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Caroline...you are freakin' gorgeous.

Love to see your work!

Dani

ashrather said...

Your pictures never cease to amaze me. I adore the one with Caroline and the leaves in front of her mouth.