03 October 2008

Treats I Love

There are lots of treats I love, too many infact. Here are a couple we have had lately. Rice crispie treats and banana bread. Rice crispie treats are great because they are so easy to make. Banana bread is great because you can use those brown bananas on your counter and feel good that you didn't waste food. If you want my recipe for banana bread click here and look for "yummy smells". I just use the one out of the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. I have tried others, but this one just seems to work well for me.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love both of those, too - and a helpful tip I learned from my mom for banana bread - - if your bananas get brown and you don't have time to make the bread (or don't have enough on the counter) stick the bananas in the freezer until you're ready to make the bread. :)

p.s. with all Brad's car talk . . . we need to sit Rob and Brad down together to chat. Rob loves cars too!

ashrather said...

NH and I made another good treat last night that is fast and easy...Chex muddie buddies. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!