23 October 2008

What we do on our weekends...prepare for the Revolution!

Last Saturday we Clark's headed up to the hills and shot us some gunzz. Okay we aren't as redneck as that...but we did go shooting, and it was great fun. Here are some pictures from the family outing.

Here is Brad shooting T-rav's AK47.
Here is me shooting T-rav's Ak47 (I just don't look quite as natural with it as the guys do).
Here is Dave Clark (Brad's Dad) shooting the AK (he just looks much more natural and less ackward than I do)...
And here is what T-rav looks like when he is shooting, talking about, thinking about, dreaming about his AK47.
Here's me shooting the Sig
Moral of the story, don't make any of us mad...

2 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

Caroline--you could be the next Bond girl. I'd vote for you!

Brad said...

Trav's look says it all