27 October 2008

Brad's Birthday!!

Brad had a birthday on Saturday, so we spent the day celebrating. We had a lazy morning and opened birthday presents, we then went and made some purchases and went for a casual hike in the mountains. That evening Brad and I went to PF Changs and ate some delicious food. After which we had some friends over for cake and ice cream and a little wii competition.

Brad owning the soccer field (as usual) the day before his birthday.


That's us on the big day.

Brad's cake. I made a two-layer chocolate cake with a rasberry frosting filling, chocolate frosting everywhere else, and blueberries on top.

A little tribute to my Brad. He is a wonderful person, a great man, and an extraordinary husband and he has so many talents. I am so happy that he married me and puts up with me everyday.

I love you Brad.

3 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

Happy Birthday OLD man! I hope you kept your cane Matt gave you a couple of years back...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brad. Your little lady sure likes you a bit. I wanted some cake. You guys are selfish.

Kelly said...

Happy B-day old man.